Monday, November 29, 2010

Friends Boutique from Wal-mart


One thing I am always looking for are reasonable play sets for my daughters American girls. And I found just the thing. These great play sets are from Wal-mart from their Friends Boutique line. They are $10 a set. And they have a few different ones to choose from. The only down side is I could not find them on their website so you have to find them in store.  Happy Shopping !  And of course find more fun goodies in our shop here: www.daydreamdollboutique.com  And don't forget to enter our FREE GIVEAWAY  :)

2 comments:

  1. I recently discovered Friends Boutique myself! I've been meaning to make my dolls a bean bag chair, but then I saw some at WalMart by Friends Boutique in lots of fun colors, and they're fuzzy, too! Perfect =D

    ReplyDelete