Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Doll Bed Pattern Creation

Thank-you to Patricia for allowing me to share with you her creation from our Doll Bedding Pattern. I love to see creations made with our Patterns and how each customer interprets them to come up with something that is uniquely theirs. Well done.
Find our Doll Bedding Pattern here. If you would like to share something you have sewn with one of our patterns and see it posted on our blog submit it to our e-mail. daydreamdollboutique@gmail.com and Happy Sewing :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deleted due to typos. What I meant to say was: Thanks, everyone! I'm brand new to sewing and I've been crocheting for about a year. So, I decided to combine the two with this project. Thanks to Kathryn for her fabulous pattern and continued support. This pattern has very clear, easy to follow instructions and was a great investment. I will be purchasing another pattern from Kathryn soon!

    ReplyDelete