Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our Newest Model

Today was a lucky day. I have been looking for a new model and today I found her. It was Marisol on our local Classified and I got her for $35.00. Yeah ! ... she is so cute and I am excited to get some of our cute clothes on her.

She was in excellent condition and came with a bag full of AG Goodies and her original outfit.  So fun.....

Now in this picture you can see her lounging in one of our new plushie bean bags. And my daughter changed her into one of her doll outfits from AG. We are so happy to have her as a part of the Daydream family. Happy Day !


P.S. My daughter set up her Welcome Home party with her AG Party Kit which I will blog about more later :)

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted Marisol!! You are so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked Marisol. Congrats on the new family member! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you found her. Congrats

    ReplyDelete