Sunday, July 29, 2012

Scrap Saver 18" Doll Straight Skirt: FREE PDF Pattern


Let's go back to school in style !
This is the perfect pattern for a new fun back to school skirt.
Includes two lengths so you can do knee length or a mini.
A super fast sew and perfect for beginners.

The tie dye fabric I found at Hobby Lobby, playful print from Walmart and the denim
was from an Old Navy denim pant leg.

This would look cute in so many prints and a very inexpensive way to freshen up the doll wardrobe.
Happy Sewing !


6 comments:

  1. These little outfits are too cute!!! I'm new to the whole American girl experence!!And I'm almost 50. LOL!! But my grandaughter who is 5 will be getting one for xmas, from some great and generious people that I have the pleasure of working for. It was she who suggested that I look on pintrest,(which is another new for me)to make some outfit for her doll. I can remember making things for mine when I was a little girl ( that's how I became interested in sewing), But you have some truly great free pattern's and craft idea's.Thanks for getting me started on these projects and being introduced to your site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the adorable skirt pattern. I'm making my first try at doll clothes since I was a child. Hopefully I can live up to my granddaughter's dreams. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I tried to print your free pattern for the mini and straight skirt, all I got was one half of the front page picture of the dolls. How can I access the whole pattern? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone has problems accessing the pattern, please email me at daydreamdollboutique@gmail.com, and I can email it directly to you, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I messaged you for the patterns as the link to get them isn't working. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patterns are not coming up in the link. Link not working.

    ReplyDelete